3X More Strength Than Regular Fish Oil
FISOL3 is a pharmaceutical grade fish oil concentrate that is guaranteed for purity and safety from environmental pollutants like PCBs and mercury. It is molecularly distilled to remove mercury and other harmful contaminants while the softgel is specially coated to prevent fish burps, odor and aftertaste. FISOL3 fish oil is a proudly product of New Zealand.
High Potency Especially on EPA
– 650mg EPA & 260mg DHA per softgel
Ultra Pure Fish Oil
– Free of impurities
Burp Free Coating
– Odourless and increase absorption of Omega-3
Fish Gelatin Encapsulation
– Marine-based soft gel
Each softgel formula contains 1300mg fish oil, providing total 910mg of Omega-3 fatty acids:
– EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) – 650mg
– DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – 260mg
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Fish oil (Sardinopssagax & EngraulisRingens)
– Fish gelatin
– Natural mixed tocopherols
– Fish (Anchovy, Sardine)
FREE OF Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
Health Information You Need to Know
– If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product.
– Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as: diminished drug effectiveness, reduced supplement effectiveness & Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption.
Fish Oil should be used with caution when combined with:
– Blood thinning medication (e.g. Warfarin and Coumadin)
– Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. ibuprofen and aspirin)
– Blood pressure medication